February 14 2022
While it’s just common to see women frequenting a hair salon & spa, the same isn’t always true for the majority of men. Men typically settle for a quick cut-and-run type establishment and don’t utilize the grooming services that they should. At Square One Salon, we pride ourselves on not only offering women the best in all their salon & spa needs, but we also offer men’s hair services, men’s grooming needs, as well as spa services such as waxing, facials, spa massages, and manicures for men.
A confident man benefits from ignoring the stigma that a man cannot enjoy and salon & spa and instead uses the time to take care of himself. From your hair, the way you are groomed, to your relaxed body language, all of these things can influence people’s first impressions of you.
- Healthier hair. A well-polished hairstyle can help you look more professional and self-assured. Using a professional Square One hairstylist will also help your hair be healthier than just relying on your store-bought haircare items at home. Our stylists are trained to nurture your hair so it will grow healthy, strong, and feel manageable. We use only the best professional haircare products and will recommend salon hair treatments to repair damaged hair, hair color blending for gray hair, and more.
- Modern, update hairstyle. Many men just go with a short haircut and call it a day. It’s always important to choose a hairstyle that suits your needs. We will assess the length, texture, and condition of your hair and give you choices on what will work best for your lifestyle as well as what will complement your facial features.
- Perfect Coloring. If you’re starting to grey, want to add some highlights, or make your current color more vibrant, our hair colorists can give you what you want. Gray blending is a quick and easy hair color treatment to carefully blend in gray hair to otherwise natural-colored hair. It’s the perfect way to control grey hair without completely changing the color of your hair.
Salon services for men are a great way to de-stress and pamper your entire body. Men have every space in the spa as women when it comes to personal grooming, facials for skincare, massages, and manicures.
- Salon Facials. No matter your daily skincare routine, a salon facial will exfoliate your skin, removing dead skin cells, dirt, and grime. It will make your face smoother, softer, and clearer.
- Manicures. Men should treat themselves to a manicure to eliminate dead skin cells from their hands while taking care of their cuticles and nails so that they look neat, trimmed, and healthy.
- Men’s body grooming. Although men may not shave their legs and armpits like us women, that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t groom their body hair. At Square One Salon, we can take care of all a man’s grooming & waxing needs including the ears, nose, chest, and back. There’s no shame in doing a bit of man-scaping to make you feel more polished and refined.
- Facial hair grooming. Whether you’re clean-shaven, enjoy or sharply angle beard, and any other facial hairstyle, keep it neat and trimmed with a salon facial hair grooming treatment. We can keep your neck area clean and free from hair, give you a smooth shave, or trim your beard so that it’s professional-looking and will grow correctly.
- Salon massage. Every man should have the opportunity to take some time out of their daily hectic routines for a massage. Whether it be a chair massage or a 30, 60, or 90-minute table massage, enjoying a Square One massage will benefit both your mental and physical wellbeing.
At Square One Salon, you can feel confident using any one of our locations for all your men's haircare, skincare, and spa needs. If you need to rejuvenate both your body and mind, make an appointment at any of our Square One Salon locations. You can book online or call or visit one of our Ohio locations directly.